Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meet the Authors: Soph

Now it's up to me to try to sum up the fabulousness that is Soph (aka Sophie) in a single blog post. It's quite a challenge...

Soph enjoys long walks to Borders, French-Canadian boys, and most Disney movies. Orange is her favorite color (though teal is a close second), and if she could take a food spouse, it would be asparagus. (We definitely part ways on that issue!) Our similar musical tastes and almost identical schedules may have brought us together freshman year, but now we're inseparable and can usually be found going shopping or chatting about hockey. Sophie's passion for hockey emerged recently, but her devotion is deep. She loves her hometown San Jose Sharks first and foremost, along with select fab players from other teams. I'm so glad I infected her with my hockey love so that I no longer have to lead a lonely, hockey-loving existence at school! So basically, Soph is amazing, and I don't know what I'd do without her.

No comments: