Monday, January 21, 2008

The Philadelphia Coyotes

Explain this one to me. I go to school in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Why is it that I found multiple 2007-8 yearbooks for the Phoenix Coyotes in my local Borders? Now, I'm no geography whiz, but last I checked, Arizona is nowhere near Pennsylvania. And riddle me this, this same Borders has diddly squat on the Flyers. Hm. Let's think about that one. Unless the "P" names of the cities or the fact that they are both in Divisions named after oceans confused the fine employees in Borders, there's no rationalizing it.

Of course, I bought a copy. Not doing so would be like spitting in the face of the god of hockey favs. And you just don't do that.

EDIT: I love love love how much of a dork Zbynek Michalek is. Love it. Who else could admit that their favorite movie is Disney's based on a true story, Eight Below? And that his brother Milan is his best friend in the NHL (I knew they called each other like every day but this brings it to a new level)? I know he's technically Jess' Phoenix Hockey Husband and that Freddie Sjostrom is mine, but a girl can still look, right?

No comments: