Thursday, March 6, 2008

So why is FSN Bay Area being shown in Philly???

OMG So Pops and I are flipping channels when what do we find on Comcast but the Sharks-Senators GAME! Not highlights, but the waning minutes of the actual game!!!! I was like hyperventilating, I didn't know what to do with myself! Kyle! Pickles! Milan! Christian! Cheechoo! (And lots of him!) I don't know if they ran the whole game, but all we saw was the last minute into OT when Patty won it for them. Aaahhh so exciting! I am so ready for the playoffs and access to out of market games! Woo! I'm so fired up I want to go cross-check someone!

3 comments:

Soph said...

I'm highly amused that you now have an easier time watching Sharks games in Philly than I do... in San Jose ;)

Apparently Patty was given the OT goal. Too bad it wasn't Kyle... Or PICKLES!!!

Jess said...

Thanks for the heads-up, I changed it to Patty. OMG Kyle got a shot off in OT and I almost had a heart attack. If he had scored, I would still be jumping up and down! Like with NHL '08, I yelled, "Kyle score! Pickles score!" But alas, it didn't help...

kristin said...

I was wondering about these Sharks games as well, since this is about the 3rd time I've tuned in late at night and saw a Sharks game. I figured y'all had something to do with it...