Saturday, May 3, 2008

Damn you responsibilities!

I would really, really, really like to be watching today's Flyers-Habs game, but unfortunately I'm babysitting and no one in the vicinity of this house has wireless internet that I can borrow for the evening. I don't even know if I trust myself to watch a game around small children as I tend to curse like a sailor without realizing it when it comes to hockey (I did it while on the phone with my mom last night when Dallas first scored. Oops!). Hopefully I can catch the end of the game by the time I put the boys to bed.

LATER: So when I opened my laptop to work on my term paper (pft! Like I did that...), the younger of the boys I watch looked at my desktop picture of Jess, Gator and me from the Carnival quizzically. After a moment he asks me "Is that a picture of your mom and dad?" Jess enjoyed being Mrs. Gator, but was unsure of how she felt about being my mom while I wish that my dad was tough enough to look like Gator.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Soph, Gator and I have something to tell you...

Yes, I'm glad I had you when I was one, by the way. But I could get into Gator being my baby daddy. I think black eyes are sexy and all.