Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hockey Night with Money

So my brother and I watched the Flyers-Penguins game tonight. First of off, let me say that the time difference is only amazing when I'm in Philly and want to watch Sharks games. I'm not digging the 4:30-7:30 game times.

Anyhow, even though they lost again (they had some tough breaks with the Timonen and especially the Coburn injuries) I proved without any possible doubt that Money (nicknamed by Pops who has never met him) is my brother. Forget the fact that if I was 9 and a boy we could easily be twins. Seriously! One time I was looking through my elementary school yearbooks and I honestly looked like my brother with long hair in a dress. So if you ignored that, then our conversation during the second period could easily serve as a subsitute for a DNA test.

Money: What's Smith's name?
Me: Oh, Gator? Jason. Jason Smith.
Money: He's the captain. I saw his jersey.
Me: Yeah, he's also on my computer.
Money: Well, he's my favorite... and Biron

It was totally out of left field. I was too busy eating to rave about my favorite Flyers. I also enjoyed when he was cheering Richards on, telling him to "make some magic happen".

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm glad you and your brother also have the same good taste in boys, it seems! ;)