Friday, May 23, 2008

JR's Back in Teal

Once in a blue moon I manage to take a decent picture...


This is old news by now, but it looks like JR will be sporting a fashionable teal next year. It's funny how these things work out. I remember how everyone got their panties in a twist about his signing last year saying that he was going to ruin everything and now everyone's relieved that he's still a Shark. Although I must claim credit for the whole thing. I did get JR on the Sharks (in my NHL07 game) before I even knew who he was. And then Doug Wilson thought it was such a great idea--he totally copied me (Doug, my check had better be in the mail!).

Well here's to hopefully another good year for you, JR. Hopefully the Sharks will play in Philly again next year and you can kiss old women through the glass again, because that was pretty damn entertaining.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Crazy Train is still on my "gay list".

Soph said...

Steve, I'm afraid I don't follow...