Sunday, May 18, 2008

Talk to the Gator, 'cuz the face ain't listening!


I'm sorry, but how glorious is that picture? I can imagine so many uses for it. You could wallpaper a room with it. You could carry it around and pretend he's your personal body guard. Instead of rolling your eyes about stupid things stupid people say, you could just show this picture and ol' Zebulon Pike would do if for you! I'm sorely tempted to buy this from eBay (when am I not sorely tempted to buy things from eBay is the better question here).

Sorry, but this is what happens when I'm left to my own devices... So this is really your fault, Jess, for still being in Pennsylvania. I take no responsibility for my actions.

1 comment:

Jess said...

OMG That is a GLORIOUS picture, and I think it would be a fabulous addition to our room next year!

I wish Gator could just follow us around and roll his eyes at people and stuff...

And excuse me, but you just HAVE to live in California, don't you? ;)