Friday, June 6, 2008

Tickle me relieved...


Rob Zettler is fiercer than Tyra


Who's going to be the Shark's next head coach? No one knows, maybe this dude or that dude. Maybe it'll be that bum I drive by every day on the way to work.

Buuuuuut!

"The contracts of Hunter and Rob Zettler, the Sharks' other assistant, expire June 30. Zettler is expected to be offered a role within the organization."

Yay for Zets probably coming back! He's Slightly Saucy's Official Favorite Defensive Coach, maybe even Favorite Coach.

Two of Slightly Saucy's Official Favorites chatting it up

For some reason I'm a lot chiller with this offseason than I probably should be. I just get the feeling that it will all work out in the end. Granted now that I've said that all of our boys'll get traded to, I don't know, the Blues or somewhere random.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Kyle Kyle Kyle! I'm so glad you were able to incorporate our perfect man into this post about our favorite coach! (I'm sure this reaction is shocking to you!) ;)

As for Rob Zettler, I will be extremely disappointed if he doesn't come back. He's just so amazing and dreamy!

Soph said...

I wasn't going to at first, but then I saw that there was a picture with Zettler AND Kyle and I felt like I hit the jackpot!