Monday, June 2, 2008

Will there be a Cup at the Joe?

As Soph once again gets bitten in the ass by this three-hour time difference, I'll attempt to cover this game. Hopefully Rod Stewart's immortal "Tonight's the Night" will prove prophetic. Stay tuned...

Pre-Game

-NBC shows the Pens filing out of the dressing room. I suppose that's a safer bet than showing Fleury. I wonder if his ring tone is "I'll Tumble For Ya"... Perhaps he likes FALL Out Boy also? (Okay, I'm done... at least for now.)

-Kris Draper is interviewed before the puck drop and I am reminded of an auspicious bit of trivia I read in an old Hockey News... Apparently, Draper was once traded for one dollar/loonie. That's right, one whole American/Canadian smackeroo. I wish they had given more details, like how in the name of god that can happen. I guess some GM finally made good on that constant threat to trade someone for a bag of pucks. (Cripes, a bag of pucks costs even more than $1!)

-Swing your octopus round and round! (Why is that prudent? I know it's tradition and all, but you can't deny that it's yucky too!)

First Period

-The lucky recipient of the first penalty is Brooks Orpik, who apparently earned a hooking infraction as the sound system blares "Hooked on a Feeling." NBC cuts to Pierre McGuire, who is literally standing in a phone booth-sized space between the benches. He's cozying up for a potential Cup game!

-We're five minutes in, and the Pens get a second penalty, the dreaded too many men on the ice. Wow, guys, seriously? Michel Therrien loosens his collar on the bench. Detriot better start scoring on the PP, like, now.

-The remaining fifty seconds are negated by a penalty to, who else, Datsyuk, aka Daddy Byng! He's so badass right now! Replays, though, show that he got tangled up with Staal and took him down as they both went into the boards. Hmm, a tough call on that one. Not quite so badass after all.

-The commentators inform us that today's winning PA lottery number was 7171. Creeeeeeepy. And they compliment this creepiness by showing us a juicy close-up of a totally duh-faced Malkin. Who then goes out and blatantly turns the puck over to a Detroit d-man... as the Wings are shorthanded.

-The sun is out! The sun is OUT! Aww, a fave commercial of these playoffs!

-Ho-Ho-Hossa kickstarts the heart of the Pens once again tonight. Booooo!

-Try saying Valtteri Filppula five times fast. Geez, I can barely say it one time slow! And then Mike Babcock throws a whole new pronunciation at me: "Philip-POOL-a." Now I'm totally confused.

-A petite melee ensues around the Pens net. Order is quickly restored, with a pair of concurrent minors.

-It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Four Scary Headshots! Tonight, we're treated to axe-murderer Henrik Zetterberg, the prematurely gray (?) Brad Stuart, the perennially smily Chris Osgood, and Sir Tiger Beat, Sid the Kid.

-Boo hiss. Some Pen (EDIT: Adam Hall) scores as I'm on the phone with Soph, and it's 2-0 bad guys.

-Some Red Wing (EDIT: Darren Helm) gets a breakaway that produces nothing more than a hopeful scream from me. Sigh...

-The commentators announce that Valtteri Flippula has been the best Wing in the period. Easy for them to say...

-As I watch my brother Datsyuk uncharacteristically bobble the puck, it becomes evident just how shaken up they are by this bad start. Come on, guys! Get it together!

-The only plus heading into this intermission is the appearance of "Yo-Mama-Ween." This commercial will never not make me smile!

Second Period

-Darren Helm scores (with an assist to Rob Scuderi) to cut the deficit, and Pops and I share an enthusiastic total miss of a high five. We pretend it didn't happen and have a successful high-five on the second try.

-Crosby gets a penalty?! For serious? Is the sky about to fall? Zetterberg gets a chance on the ensuing PP, and Pops yells, what else, "Zetterdouche!"

-This game is craaaaazy! End to end mayhem! Where was this in the first four games?

-OMG Like I need to see commercial pimping out the Olympics? I'm already psyched, I love the Olympics!

-Dallas Drake takes a nasty spill into the end boards and presumably returns to the Wings bench, if he knows where he is at all. Eeeek.

-As this game continues on, Pops starts christening the Pens players with nicknames: Malkin in the middle (an oldie but goodie), Brooks Armpit, and, my personal fave, Marian Hosiery.

-Holy bejesus, Fleury has a CRAZY toe save on a Red Wing! He just barely gets over in time. Damn. Meanwhile, Gonchar leaves the game after taking a high-speed tumble into the end boards. Just in time for Drake to return from his earlier spill.

-The injuries keep piling up for the Pens. Ryan Malone, who already has a broken nose, gets creamed in the face again by a deflected point shot. Bloodied, he dashes from the ice with the ref's help. I have no love for Malone but damn, that was pretty horrific looking. And a minute later, the period comes to a close.

Third Period

-Pops comes downstairs just in time for Datsyuk to give me a heart attack by clanking one off the crossbar. I must retract my "Yeah, bitches!" and save it for an ACTUAL goal!

-Detroit gets another good chance, and I find myself flinging my arms helplessly in the air like everyone at the Joe, apparently.

-Samuelsson gets a great shot off but Fleury makes a stellar save. Cue the circus music.

-Crazy end to end action! Osgood gets totally dragged out of the net, but the other Wings help him out and then the Wings get some more pressure in the Pens end. And now the Pens get a penalty? They may be coming unglued, just a bit...

-Tomas Holmstrom is mic'd up for this game, and he is the Wings' cheerleader. The only things you can hear him say (other than "Ooof!") are "Come on Sammy!" "Come on Hank!"

-YAY!!! My brother finally gets a goal, and on the PP too! You go, Daddy Byng! Pops: "It's Detroit Rock City!"

-Pittsburgh takes a much needed time-out, since DET is totally taking it to them now.

-YAY!!! Somewhere, Lou Lamorello is vomiting as Brian Rafalski scores and Detroit takes the lead! It's time for "Get Ready for This," which is far more amusing when the toy Sharkie is dancing to it. But whatev...

-Woo-wee, Pittsburgh gets their first shot twelve minutes into the period.

-Pops is worried for the health of his "son" as Datsyuk gets banged around out there, so Pops remarks, for me, "He's not Lady Byng, he's my brother!"

-"Come on Feel the Noise" blares at the Joe. You can't even hear Doc anymore with the music/total insanity of the crowd. To continue this theme, "Hell's Bells" is blasting when NBC comes back from a commercial break, and then, they follow it up with "Don't Stop Believing," one of our fave songs (even before it was Marty and Vinny's). Play resumes before the line "Born and raised in South Detroit" and the crowd still shouts it. Awesome.

-NOOOOO! Maxime Talbot scores with 34.3 seconds left in the third. OMG Detroit, come on, put these bitches away!

-Well, I guess we're going to OT. I can't handle this, seriously, I'm already about to have a heart attack! Grr...

OT

-Will this Gonchar injury come back to bite the Pens, now that other d-men will have to chew up those minutes for a potentially long time? An interesting point by the commentators...

-Pops changes the sound around on our TV because we need to feel like we're at the Joe. At all times.

-These back-to-back icings are certainly helpful for the Wings... These Pens must be tired.

-DET is definitely pulling out all the stops now as they blare our beloved "Crowd Chant"...

-Okay, I can't handle this anymore, so the live blogging ends now.

211 comments:

1 – 200 of 211   Newer›   Newest»
Soph said...

Yay! I have somewhere to go now!

Jess said...

Sorry you and Kristin were homeless because of my slowness! :(

Soph said...

That's okay, I live to give you a hard time ;)

Soph said...

I was intrigued by the Kris Draper trade, and I did some research and I don't know if it was a whole American dollar. It could have been a loonie (http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribunereview/sports/s_569418.html)

Jess said...

haha I guess I didn't think of that. Should I change it to a whole Canadian smackeroo?

Soph said...

Ugh! My brother just said that he liked Sid's beard, and I vomited a little.

Jess said...

Ew Greej! You have terrible taste in guys!

Did you enjoy "Yo-Mama-Ween"?

Jess said...

hahaha Oh, Greej.

Boo hiss, it's dinner time here. I'll be back in a bit... and by then, you'll probably be gone or something... :(

Soph said...

Greej and I enjoyed it very much.

He asked me if I liked "Brian Miller

Sorry I deleted it originally because I originally spelled Brain. because I'm duuumb.

Soph said...

Have a nice dinner.

I might still be around, but I don't know.

Soph said...

Yesssss!!!!

Greej is thrilled about the fire coming out of the jumbotron screen.

Soph said...

I think he'll be talking about it until tomorrow

Jess said...

I KNOW, that fire thing is really cool!

Soph said...

I enjoyed that dogpile of people infront of Osgood.

Soph said...

The sun is out!

Jess said...

Aww, The Sun Is Out!

Jess said...

I loved Get Smart as a kid... Perhaps it was the shoe phone. Or that "Ninety-Nine" made me think of the $.99 toy store down the shore. Either way, a win-win!

Soph said...

Hey, did you hear that Patty might be on the chopping block for a draft pick?

The rumor is Patty + ? for Zherdev (on the Blue Jackets) and their first rounder (6th overall).

Hmmm... So if they trade Patty and Carle or Murray or some one else I don't like then the Sharks could sign Gator and he could be captain! Perfect!

Soph said...

Wait, what Jess?

Jess said...

Sorry, there was a Get Smart commercial on that made me think of all that random nonsense.

That's exciting, see ya Patty! (And Carle, Murray, et al.) If Kyle gets traded at the draft, I'll throw a total tantrum.

Soph said...

Never mind Jess.

I only pay attention to like three commecials.

Soph said...

Oops! We commented at the same time :)

Soph said...

Yeah, the question mark is the only thing that's bugging me right now...

Soph said...

Ouch! Right in the face.

Jess said...

OMG Did you see Malone get nailed right in the nose? OMG.

Soph said...

I can't even imagine how much that must hurt... And Malone doesn't wear a visor, right?

Jess said...

No visor... and I think they said he already broke his nose earlier in the playoffs. Eeek!

kristin said...

okay, I see we're over here now

kristin said...

malone got coburned!

kristin said...

I was bored with the game, so I was watching the iso-cams on NBC. They were fascinating!

(really!)

Jess said...

Kristin! I'm glad you were able to track us down!

Yeah, ugh, Malone's smack in the face was painful to watch.

Soph said...

That's what I was thinking of Kristin! It definitely reminded me of Coburn and Thoresen.

Jess said...

Hmm, I don't know if I believe you about the iso-cams... I don't know how much more Cindy I want to subject myself to...

Soph said...

Iso-cams? What's that?

kristin said...

no really, the iso-cams are great....you see Sidney or Malkin skate around aimlessly and then they get the puck and pass it and then skate back to the bench. All without any sound! It's my new favorite thing. Of course, I missed Malone getting smacked in the face, but that's what tivo is for!

kristin said...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24471749

then click on crosby star cam or zzzzzzetterberg star cam

(i'm too lazy to make it a link...)

Soph said...

Ah. Thanks!

kristin said...

of course, nobody is on there now...

Soph said...

I'll enjoy playing around with that.

Jess said...

If I'm going to see someone skate around aimlessly, I'd rather it be someone I actually enjoy... Though the lack of sound must be helpful!

Soph said...

Was that a goal?!

kristin said...

wooooooooooo!

Soph said...

Ah! Never mind...

Jess said...

Yeah bitches! Wait, wasn't that a goal? No, my poor brother... I'm going to have a heart attack before the end of the night...

kristin said...

crap! i wooed too soon!

kristin said...

it's really not my fault for wooing, since NBC put the score at 2-2!

kristin said...

and damn, i can't find the iso cam again! that wasn't it!

kristin said...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22939561/

Jess said...

I think everyone wooed along with you there Kristin!

Jess said...

Crazy save!

Soph said...

Yeah bitches!

Jess said...

WOO! That one went in! On the PP too!

Jess said...

My brother!!!

Soph said...

At first I wasn't really paying attention and i thought it was a replay or something.

Soph said...

What a douche-y thing to do Crosby.. Atleast I think that was Crosby.

Soph said...

They blew the whistle, assclown.

Jess said...

ZombieNation time!

Soph said...

Ah! I didn't notice!

Jess said...

Yeah, I know! Sid, what an ass you are! Pops scared me 'cause out of nowhere (seemingly), he yelled, "Sid you asshole!" You don't shoot after the whistle!

Soph said...

Fleury, you whore! Can't you just stop doing anything and make this game easier on me?

I wonder what will happen if this game goes into overtime. Do you think they'll still show it?

Jess said...

OMG Did you see Malone on the bench?

kristin said...

I missed the sid thing....

also, I was afraid to woooooo for that last goal...didn't want to get my hopes up!

Jess said...

I think they'd still show OT. Tampa went to double OT against Calgary and they still showed it...

Soph said...

Yeah, it further proves that I could never make it in the nhl. If I took a puck in the face, I would be crying until 10 days from now...

SCORE!!! WOOOOO!

kristin said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jess said...

Yeah bitches! haha I'm glad they play "Get Ready for This" when they score!

Soph said...

I'm glad Detroit doesn't play "Crowd Chant", because that's against the law

Soph said...

Do you think the crowd wants the cup?

Jess said...

Yeah, seriously! If the Pens lose, perhaps we can attribute it to the misuse of "Crowd Chant" too!

Jess said...

"WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP!"

Nahhhh. Stop pulling our legs, guys.

Jess said...

AHHHH! SOPH! "Come on Feel the Noise"!!!

Soph said...

Yes! I love love love hockey game music!

Jess said...

"Hell's Bells"?! They stole our ipods!

Jess said...

OMG "Don't Stop Believing"!!! They did steal our ipods!

Did you hear when they cut off the line about "South Detroit" and the crowd still shouted it anyway?

Soph said...

Ah! I missed that.

Soph said...

BITCHES

Jess said...

OMG How did that go in?!

kristin said...

okay that goal was totally my fault because I went downstairs to watch the game....

Soph said...

Damn you Talbot.

K-Mart said...

so i'm pirating internet. i'm very excited to see the 3-2 wings score. i can't find the game on t.v. though.

Soph said...

Ah! Overtime!!!

Soph said...

Ah! Overtime!!!

K-Mart said...

i will take full responsibility for that goal. it was my fault for getting excited.

Soph said...

Hey k-mart. This game has been crazy.

I was just thinking about how much more into I've been into this Stanely Cup Final compared to last year.

kristin said...

hey k-mart!

you could just watch the iso cam on NBC!

K-Mart said...

if god loves mankind, the redwings will score 15 seconds into the period

K-Mart said...

link me to the iso cams?

Jess said...

Welcome aboard for OT K-Mart.

OMG This game is so crazy! If these were teams I actually liked, I'd be dead by now...

K-Mart said...

Kinda like OT in game 7 of the Washington series?

Jess said...

I guess you could say that, K-Mart... Though that was also stressful because OT for the Flyers cut into the Sharks game 7!

K-Mart said...

Heh, wow double jeopardy there... or something. either way, it was doubly nerve wracking.

Jess said...

Yeah, that was a two heart attack kind of night there...

Soph said...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22939561/

But this game, unlike the others, doesn't feature the possible elimination of a favorite team, or even a team we're rooting for.

kristin said...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/24258397#24258397

this might be the link...

Jess said...

haha Soph, game seven of the Flyers series reminds me of Paulina's reaction when we told her about it... "Oh, they won, that's good! Wait, LUPUL SCORED!? YAY!!!"

Soph said...

Hey Jess, Have you heard that Ron Wilson might coach the Leafs? That's going to be interesting.

Jess said...

OMG They're coming back on the ice! Already?! Geez!

Jess said...

Seriously? That's interesting for RW... Those Toronto fans are crazy!

Soph said...

Well Paulina will be thrilled if the Red Wings win. She is enamoured with their logo.

Jess said...

Very true... It would be her graphic design magic of choice... SHE would give it the Cup!

Soph said...

What happened to Helm?

Jess said...

CROWD CHANT. This better work in the Wings favor...

Soph said...

Ouch!

Hey. Is that crowd chant?

Jess said...

I don't know, but I was worried it would be another Thoresen situation (injured player, play continues, goal scored)...

Soph said...

Well, if the Red Wings lose, we know it's because they played "Crowd Chant"

Soph said...

I don't exactly know what happened to him, but it looked like it hurt.

K-Mart said...

This is the mirror of the Rangers/Pens series. Pens won game 5 in OT so this time they lose game 5? Please.

Jess said...

OMG Madness! Madness! So many chances!

K-Mart said...

Also, how about Mr. Mullet himself going back to coaching. I heard he's headed towards Tampa Bay? It'll be nice to have him off ESPN. Barry Melrose contributes as much to the bad image of hockey as Bettman does...

Jess said...

Seriously? Did Tampa finally fire Tortorella?

K-Mart said...

Ugh, my comments are going to be infrequent, I'm being drafted to play Harry Potter Scene it.

Soph said...

I think that when the Lightning get new owners, then Torterella is out, but this worries me because people are saying that he make come to the Sharks and that he would be a good fit.

Jess said...

I'm fanning myself here. This game is insane! Please, please score Wings... on one of those fabulous chances!

Soph said...

Oh Harry Potter Scene-it? I can't say that I've played any version of Scene-it.

Jess said...

K-Mart, you tell them that there are things in life nore important than Scene-It!

j/k Have fun, we'll keep you posted...

Soph said...

Woah! That was incredible, Osgood!

Jess said...

Make that *more important...

Torts in SJ? I think I'll vomit...

Soph said...

Yeah. That's how I feel about it.

K-Mart said...

Hey Torterella won a championship... but yea, my cousins (and my sister) are huge Harry Potter fans.

Jess said...

I'm seriously covering my eyes when they're in the Red Wings end...

Soph said...

Don't get Jess started on Torts

K-Mart said...

Ok? I take it she feels very strongly against him.

Jess said...

Yes, you're right, Tortorella won a Cup... but I think his abrasive style wears on players. I used to love Tampa, but now Torts just irks the bejesus out of me... Maybe it's just me...

Jess said...

haha Soph has heard many of my Torts tirades...

K-Mart said...

Ah, yea overbearing coaches can suck. I don't really like Tampa (I'm not a huge fan of hockey in southern states when there are Canadian teams that would sell out every game) so I don't pay too much attention to them.

Soph said...

I still can't believe he benched Rusty for the entire game in the playoffs last year. So stupid.

Jess said...

Bingo Soph...

Jess said...

PS- I stopped live blogging for the sake of my poor nerves. Sorry guys.

K-Mart said...

It's cool, I was reading comments, not your blog :-)

Soph said...

That's okay. I don't blame you. I don't think I would have been able to have live-blogged the sharks 4OT loss (well, besides the fact that I was writing a term paper)

Jess said...

That's pretty much what I figured, since we're all assembled here anyway...

Jess said...

OMG They're calling a penalty on ZETTERBERG?!

kristin said...

WTF???!?!?!?!?!?

Jess said...

Good song choice, DET needs to be taking care of business!

K-Mart said...

For those of us w/out t.v., what happened?

Jess said...

A bunch of guys wound up all up in Fleury's crease and there was a goalie interference call on Zetterberg. The PP is over now, though.

Jess said...

2OT?!

K-Mart said...

Good. Refs suck.

Soph said...

Damn. This game is so intense

K-Mart said...

Thanks for telling me. It's not like I'm dying down here. :-( Screw you, Harry Potter.

Soph said...

Sorry k-mart. That really blows.

I must say that finally the time difference is working in my favor.

Jess said...

Poor K-Mart... Ah, this game is terrible, really, the worst one so far. Anyone in their right mind would rather be playing Harry Potter Scene-It right now... ;)

K-Mart said...

Heh yea, you still have your whole night in front of you.

Jess said...

And we're back in action...

K-Mart said...

Quick intermissions.

Jess said...

Yeah, seriously. That, plus the no commercial breaks during OT are making this go pretty fast...

K-Mart said...

Figures! Gah. Lets go Red Wings.

K-Mart said...

Is DET seriously outshooting Pitt 47-23

Soph said...

I'm a little disappointed that like no one is standing. In the Sharks-Stars overtime game, everyone was standing for all the overtimes.

Jess said...

Yeah, I think they said that during the intermission... So with those numbers, DET should be winning, like soon...

Soph said...

And yes, k-mart, the Red Wings are shooting the pants off the Penguins.

Jess said...

Soph, they said the fans were standing earlier... I don't know what happened there...

Soph said...

How was that a penatly?! He didn't even touch Flower!

Jess said...

This is ridiculous! Another Red Wings penalty, goalie interference on Cleary! Why don't they hand Cindy the Cup?

Jess said...

Penalty's over...

Soph said...

For the beginning of the power play, the Red Wings looked like they had the man advantage.

Shots 50-24

Jess said...

haha Soph, they're playing The Darkness...

Maybe one of those 50+ shots could go in? That would be nice...

K-Mart said...

As in "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"?

Last time I went to a party, we were all singing that at the top of our lungs... good times.

Soph said...

Apparently one of those can't go it.

What is it with overtime? The teams either score way in the beginning (like the first minutes) or it takes them like a million overtime periods.

Soph said...

Yeah, k-mart. That song. Is so much fun.

Soph said...

I'm not sure why there was a period in there. Oops.

Jess said...

Yes, K-Mart you are correct. haha Singing that at the top of your lungs would be a good time!

I know, Soph, OTs are such a strange devil...

K-Mart said...

I will be pissed if:

A. The Pens win.
B. The Wings win in 5+ OTs
and the double negative would be:

C. Pens win in 5+ OTs

Soph said...

Yeah, those would suck

Jess said...

Wow, so they're changing their jerseys on the ice? I don't know that I've seen that before...

Jess said...

They're playing Miracle clips on the Jumbotron... "This is YOUR time!" Let's see what happens with that.

K-Mart said...

For a second, I thought I was going to get the game, but turns out the second t.v. I found doesn't get any channels.

Jess said...

Aww, that sucks! Tonight is just not your night. Poor K-Mart.

K-Mart said...

Yea, for real. I'm just happy that I got some internet though. I'll be content with that.

Jess said...

Penalty on Pittsburgh! Sykora, with two mins left in this OT!

Soph said...

Argh! That blows. That tv is like the tv in my room, then.

It's nice to see the Red Wings are getting a powerplay

Soph said...

And another OT

Jess said...

Oh. My. God. Get ready for OT #3...

Why are these multiple OT games always on the most inconvenient nights?!

K-Mart said...

Working in the morning?

Jess said...

Yeah, I am. Boo! But I guess it could be worse... I don't have to be in until nine.

Jess said...

And Soph and I were working on term papers the night of the Sharks 4OT...

K-Mart said...

I had exams after both the Flyers/Caps OT games... I think it's a conspiracy.

Jess said...

Yeah, the world doesn't stop as it should for long OT games in the playoffs! That's the sucky thing about playoffs in the spring, they always seems to coincide with exams, graduations, lots of important stuff.

K-Mart said...

Pheh, some of us would say, that all those things are less important than playoff overtime hockey. Unfortunately, those that say that, are not those who have the power to change the system...

Anyways, if it's not too much to ask, a goal, please. Datsyuk, I'm looking at you.

Jess said...

Yes, it is unfortunate that we're in the minority of people who want to observe the importance of playoff hockey!

Yeah, I picked Datsyuk too, and Cleary, for some reason. Anyone would be nice though. Hey Osgood, you wanna lob it down the ice into the goal there?

Soph said...

Ha ha! I took like the fastest shower of my life and I didn't miss anything, phew!

Soph said...

I think you need to say "anyone in red" be a little specific, Jess!

Jess said...

And we're back in action...

Jess said...

haha Well, you guys know what I mean! But yes, anyone in RED is correct!

K-Mart said...

According to my NHL 08 game, Nittamaki scored a short handed overtime goal last year? I could be wrong though.

K-Mart said...

Anyways, that was in support of the Osgood scoring comment.

Jess said...

Really? Wow.

Jess said...

No, I knew what you meant. I think Osgood may have scored a goal too? But I don't know where I heard that...

Soph, now they're playing "The Way I Arrrrre" :)

K-Mart said...

I dunno if it's true or not, I could have misheard.

Soph said...

I just googled it and apparently it's true. Niity had a short handed OT goal against the Hersey Bears in 2004.

That's pretty impressive.

K-Mart said...

Wow Dallas Drake is still in this league? Is there any end to the parade of old dudes the Red Wings continue to employ?

Jess said...

Wow, I didn't know that about Niitty. That is impressive.

The Wings apparently do not agree with there being no country for old men...

Soph said...

Crap on a stick. They don't need a 4 minute powerplay... booo.

Jess said...

OMG Are you for real? Four min penalty on Jiri Hudler... This is gonna get interesting...

Soph said...

Crap.

Jess said...

Shocking, the Pens score with a four min PP? Damn, that's hard.

K-Mart said...

Detroit is the country for old men. Personally, I'm not surprised, Michigan is a waste of a state, so if old fogies want to go there to play hockey, thats fine with me.

Soph said...

Well now tonight feels like a huge waste of time.

Jess said...

This sucks. SUCKS.

K-Mart said...

Fucking hell.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 211   Newer› Newest»