Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Birthday Present!

Thanks NHL schedulers! Next season there are no actual games (read that as: no Sharks or Flyers games) on my twenty-first birthday. Instead, I've got the Flyers in San Jose on the 18th of October, and the Sharks in Philly on the 22nd. Which is perfect because I'll be home to see the Flyers because it's at the end of Fall Break, and I'll be at school in Philly in time for the Sharks. And my birthday is right smack-dab in the middle of that. So this year my birthday is going to be a four-day, bi-coastal, crazy affair! The only thing that could make it better is if I could kidnap Jess like I did last year...

Now Jess and I just need to go through the schedule and figure out what other games we want to go to next year.

Is it hockey-time yet?!

5 comments:

kristin said...

I am also excited about the schedule...I don't see too many work related conflicts!

And that is cool that the schedule made it convenient for your birfday!

(yeah, I said "birfday")

Jess said...

This has the makings of being best birthday ever, Soph... I'm just sayin'! :) I'm glad you'll have fall break in order to rest up for your b-day hockey mayhem!

K-Mart said...

Let me know if you guys go to a game in Philly on a Saturday, cuz I may be able to drive back from Penn State provided it doesn't conflict with football. Could be fun.

Jess said...

Yeah, that sounds like fun! We should all try to go to a game this year! OMG Is it hockey season yet?! They can't just release the schedule and be like, "Here ya go, now wait another like two months." Jerks.

Soph said...

Yeah, we should all meet up for a game next year... that would rock!