Monday, July 7, 2008

Breaking News!


I guess you aren't going to do an appearance when you just got traded. I don't think I would have gotten that without the email. Thanks, guys...



Oh and like Kristin said, I did indeed get my customized Flyers chucks in the controversial grenadine color.


Now the all important question: are they too red, or can you tell that they're supposed to be orange? I think that they're orange enough, but what do I know? Some woman told me they were very patriotic. I guess so, if we lived in Halloweenland. Regardless, I enjoy them a lot.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

"Some woman told me they were very patriotic. I guess so, if we lived in Halloweenland."

Ha! Now, as a Flyers fan, obviously I'm pre-disposed to think they're fantastic. Just the right amount of black on them, in my opinion. (I look like total crap in orange.)

Hope you're feeling all right, too!

K-Mart said...

I think they're a bit too pinkish/red for me to get a pair :(

Steve said...

I too think they are too red to count. I made some on the website and I recall they had pretty clear Flyers orange on there! But I think it was the shoes that allowed you to pick the colors on multiple parts of the shoe, not just two. Cool shoes regardless and you could always wear them to Sens games!

Soph said...

Thanks Nadine, I'm glad you enjoy them! I am feeling surprisingly well. I didn't think I would be feeling so good so quickly, it's kind of strange.

As for the rest of you, I'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and ignore you! I think I'm the expert here with my studio art minor! ;)