Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dear Craig Rivet,

I'm very sorry that we had to dump you for salary reasons. I really liked you and whenever I dreamed of ditching Patty, you were always the one I wanted to be Captain. I know K-Mart will say that I'm not allowed to like you anymore because of your new team but I hope you do well and that you like it there.

XOXO,
Soph

Anyways, here's one of Jess and my favorite Shark Byte clips from Episode 4 featuring a mic'd up Anthony Craig Rivet.

We love ya, bud! And I'm going back to bed.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aww Rivet! We're mopin' without ya, bud!

This Shark Byte is fantastic for so many reasons:

-Rivet's awesome Canadian accent ("Wowwwww" when Patzold denies his mic, "Phone your wife," etc.)

-"We're throwing this kid right under the bus!" (Aww, Pickles!)

-Joe's bizarre shorts in the beginning

-"Get that puck, Mitch!" (haha Oh JR!)

-And the piece de resistance... "Those are some big mitts!" as Kyle rubs Rivet's head.

Now that's entertainment! We'll miss ya, bud!

K-Mart said...

You only have to stop loving a player if they go to a hated rival :)