Friday, July 11, 2008

Hands off Ehrhoff

A beautiful friendship


A few days ago, one of Slightly Saucy's Official Favorites and German sexpot extraordinaire Christian Ehrhoff signed a three year contract, keeping him in teal for three more years. Jess and I love our Germans and are thrilled that this particular one is sticking around. He's a solid defenseman (no matter what those haters say), he's really fast and he was king of the blocked shots last year and ate up a lot of minutes. Plus, his favorite jams include "Hung Up" by Madonna, he's got mad video game skills and the best warmup picture I've ever taken was of Mr. Ehrhoff. So to put it simply: Christian, we love you.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Aww, Christian! The d are the hardest-working *bleeping* players on the ice! I'm so glad one of our fave Germans will be back next year!

As for Shark Byte, of course I loved "WHO'S THROWING SNOWBALLS?!" What a dad you are, Kyle! He's the disturber, throwing guys under the bus!

K-Mart said...

At a quick glance... it looks like he's doing a LOT more than just hugging that mascot... just sayin.

Soph said...

Jess, I know the real reason why you like that video so much! Not for the Christian, but for the Kyle!

And thanks k-mart, now I'll never be able to look at that picture the same again :P

Jess said...

Well, I like Christian too, no worries! (I wish I had an amazing German accent like his! Funny, when I say things like, "Did you forget your sticks?" and "Christian Ehrhoff, all access", it doesn't sound as crazily intense and cool. Booo.)

And I agree, I don't think I can look at the picture the same way now either... thanks for the insight there, K-Mart! :P

K-Mart said...

Lol sorry guys. I glanced at it realy quickly the first time and was like "WOAH what's going on there?!" Thought I'd share... mom says that's best.

K-Mart said...

Sooo I was playing NHL 08 with a friend of mine today, and I'm very sad to report that the only time I lost to him was when I played as the Sharks... I held a 1-0 lead until the final minute of the game when he scored with Briere and Gagne on consecutive shots.