Monday, December 22, 2008

Wonderful Christmastime

I love Christmas. It's always been one of my top three holidays (along with Thanksgiving and, don't laugh, Valentine's Day), and I've been listening to Christmas music pretty much round the clock since I got home from school. In addition to the general mirth and merriment of the holiday season, I'm especially loving it because I've been able to see lots of hockey! We don't have cable at school, so it's a rare occasion that we can tune in for a game. But now that I'm home, Pops and I have caught (most of) three Flyers games, the Sharks-Rangers game on Saturday night (woo! I usually miss the random Sharks games on CSN!), and the Sabres-Pens game tonight (mostly exciting because Buffalo has fabulous bloggers!). Thank you hockey, for giving me my Christmas present early!



Soph and her fam are actually in Disney World for Christmas, so on behalf of Soph and me, I'd like to wish all of our blogger bffs and loyal readers a very happy holiday season!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Haha, thanks for the shout out Jess! Merry Christmas!

K-Mart said...

Merry christmas.

I know why you like Valentine's Day so much.

Jess said...

Haha, thanks for the shout out Jess!

Any time, Anne! It's not like Soph and I read your blog religiously or anything... I mean, what?

I know why you like Valentine's Day so much.

Do you? Believe it or not, it predates getting tickets to the Flyers game... I love hearts, and pink, and all that girly stuff! haha