Friday, January 2, 2009

Rainy Day at Sharks Ice

Tee Hee! I missed you, Pickles!

I love going to watch practices. Love, love, love it. I like watching the players goof around. I like to see all the drills. I just love it. Although if I go by myself I tend to feel like a stalker. Thank goodness for little brothers. Phew!

If you'd like to see my crappy pictures, you can check them out HERE! I'm warning you, some of them are particularly crappy.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Years and that nobody did anything too crazy on New Year's Eve.

Don't look so sad, Milan. I've missed you too!


2 comments:

Anne said...

Pickles! He's so cute!!!

Jess said...

Aww, Pickles!!! You are so dorky and unassuming and cute!

haha I like how Milan looks like he just stumbled out of bed in his sweats! I guess he missed the memo that hockey players must wear crazy graphic tees 24/7...