Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting ready for the Carnival...

Sorry for the relative lack of updates guys. (Well, except for last Saturday when we just had to post about our awesome Valentine's Day!) Soph and I are in what I've affectionately termed "Semester of Death." Seriously, I think they're trying to kill us before graduation. You know it's hard times when you and your roommate go to bed saying good morning AND good night because it's 5:30 AM. And you still have homework to finish before class. Sigh. We'd really rather just go to Flyers games all the time...

And speaking of the orange and black, Soph, Giggles, and I are going to the Flyers Wives' Carnival this Sunday! It should be a fun/nerve-wracking time, as always. Since I imagine that none of our blogger BFFs are going, is there anyone you guys would like us to meet or get pictures of? (Within reason... most of the big name guys are already sold out.) Soph and I are bummed this year since there's no Gator, as well as no Sbisa, so we're open to suggestions. These are the players we're intending to meet: Lupul (even though his Sober House appearance has made him less appealing), Randy Jones (Soph's future hubby #1), Claude Giroux (Soph's future hubby #2), Kimmo Timonen (Mrs. Timonen hooked Soph up last year with a fab mystery bag)... You can expect a novella-length post about it sometime after Sunday! (We'll try to make it shorter than last year's post, haha)

And on a totally random note: In my creative writing class today, the professor was reviewing point of view, and one of his examples was "Steve is being followed..." To which I silently added, "By Anne and Soph." (I mean, what?) This example clearly should have been "Big Bear is being followed!"

2 comments:

Anne said...

um cleeeearly if anyone's going to be stalking big bear its us. hahaha

Jess said...

Even my professor has heard about you guys! haha