Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Got Back


It only gets REALLY good at the 2:50 mark

We all thought that Joe Thornton's concerns about his rear end were an act for this Center Ice commercial but apparently he wears special underwear, which to quote Dan Boyle are"tight orange things that make his butt look (pause here as he rests a reassuring hand on Joe's shoulder) phenomenal". I must say, the fact that he's trying to get teammates to wear his tighty-whities (tighty-orangies?) makes him a little bit of a creeper by Jess and my standards. Like who makes underwear recommendations? No one I've ever met. He's also a bit of a loser playing Risk. And Dan Boyle is really in touch with his feminine side, liking chick flicks and all.

Seriously though these are the kind of videos Jess and I live for. Love it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh Dan Boyle, I love you.

I also enjoy the phrase "tighty-orangies" immensely...