Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mommy! Mommy! Look what I made!

Three hard days of blood, sweat and tears in the printmaking studio and I've been to transform this...

An enormous glossy photo of Joffrey Lupul
(No, Jess and I did not cut out the orange lettering... it was Giggles)


into these!

Seven whole t-shirts ranging in quality from pretty crappy to pretty B.A.

Be prepared to "Oooh" and "Aaah"

Pretty sweet.

Too bad we don't have any games on the docket where we could wear them.

EDIT: I had wanted to ask this before but I guess I forgot. I'm open to suggestions on what other things I could print. I need to come up with at least three more different designs to not fail my independent study. And even that would be cutting it close.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Sbisa please! :)

K-Mart said...

Richards imo. Did you really need to ask?

Soph said...

If I made a Richards shirt, would you take it at the end of the semester once I get graded? Most of the Lupul shirts have homes (or are too messed up to give out). I can't take all of these back to California with me! I have so many things from my art classes as is that I have no idea what I'm going to do with them...

K-Mart said...

Yea sure thing!

kristin said...

I think Kyle actually wants a Malkin shirt!