Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Draft's a-commin'

So, Jess and I are pretty excited about the Draft tomorrow, even though we know next nothing about the potential draftees (although we know that in John Tavares' case, heaven must be missing an angel. Ha ha.). I'm looking forward (in a anxious-excited way) to seeing what goes down in terms of trades. The Sharks were apparently shot down when they asked about Hartnell or Giroux and the Flyers are still very much interested in Bouwmeester and every goalie that's ever played ever. It should be pretty good times.

2 comments:

K-Mart said...

Rightfully so the Sharks were shot down. Hartnell was born to be a Flyer. And Giroux is currently the best offensive weapon we have.

Soph said...

I thought it was kind of odd, not the Clowe is that shabby of a player. I mean Hartnell and Clowe are play similar roles and I really couldn't see the Flyers trading Giroux since he's so good and so cheap.

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how the Flyers or the Sharks are going to manage having a decent full roster that's under the cap...