Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All I want for Christmas is Giroux...

...and the Flyers to win a few games!

So, I'm sorry I'm lame and haven't really been posting. Term papers, a cold, and the Flyers' overall suckitude have conspired to make me into a crankypants. But thank god there's something good on the horizon: Christmas! Hooray! Somehow, I don't foresee my Christmas being as exciting as, say, Carrie Underwood's (though Pops' friend did ask me today if I'm getting married soon. Quoi?!), but it IS the most wonderful time of the year! And there's lots coming up in the new year too, namely the Winter Classic (and themed cupcakes!) and the Flyers Wives' Carnival. And maybe the Flyers will even build on tonight's win... for reals this time! Lots to look forward to!



ANYWAY, stick figure Jess and Soph would like to say a few words:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :D

4 comments:

kristin said...

Such a cute little picture!

Jess said...

Thanks! It was on my Christmas card from Soph, and I love it!

K-Mart said...

Merry Christmas a week late.

Jess said...

Merry belated Christmas!