Saturday, May 15, 2010

Seventh Heaven



...I'm not even really sure what to say. Last night, we all saw history. Forget "history will be made," history HAS been made. When the Bruins went up 3-0 early in the first period, I started to panic a bit, but I should have known. OF COURSE the Flyers would have to erase a 3-0 deficit in this game, just as they had to do in the series. How else could this magical comeback end?

I love all of these guys right now. They weren't just built for the playoffs... they were built for something epic.



There goes my heroes... watch them as they go.

6 comments:

kristin said...

Maybe they are built for term papers?

kristin said...

Oh crap, I guess I better change my blogger profile picture!

kristin said...

I changed it, did it work?

Jess said...

hahaha I guess so! Oh, and I guess I am built for term papers 'cause I got my first (and hardest) paper back... with an A-! Woot!

And yes, your picture change did work! Although I am kind of sad you didn't go with the baby Pronger pic from Facebook! :D

kristin said...

Yeah A-! that is almost the equivalent of a game 7 win, no?

Jess said...

YEAH! That makes me even happier with my A-! :D