Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Confessions


Hi. My name is Soph and I am a closet Caniac.

I have been for a couple years now. I'm addicted to their "Ask the Canes" clips. I love Chad LaRose's Michigan accent and Cam Ward's mad dancing skills. E-Staal is my favorite Staal (it's not even close) and it amuses my to no end that he was arrested for yelling at cars.

Since the Flyers don't know the way to San Jose this year, I wasn't planning on going to any Sharks games but Jess convinced me that I should check out the schedule anyways (THANK YOU, JESS!!!)

As an early birthday present to myself, I treated my brother and myself to some sweet seats at last night's Sharks-Canes game. I wore my Chad LaRose jersey, which paid off big time. When Rosie came out for warmups and saw what I was wearing, he made beeline towards me to toss me a puck. I never thought I would care about getting a puck but when he flipped it over the glass, I squealed.

By the time the game had started, my brother was trash talking the Sharks while wearing his Sharks jersey. Typical! We had fun and I really missed going to games. It really was a great birthday-eve!

2 comments:

Jess said...

You're welcome! :D I think this is the coolest thing that could ever happen to you at a game... unless, of course, David Backes gives you a puck and a puppy.

kristin said...

It's amazing how cool getting a puck is!